We provide professional Accounting services to small and medium-sized companies and not-for-profit organizations.
· Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annually)
· QuickBooks Consulting (Desktop, Online versions)
· Cash Flow Management and Budget Analysis
· Business Valuation
· Strategic Business Planning
· Internal Controls
· General ledger & financial statement preparation
· Monthly Profit & Loss Statements
· Accounts Payable bill paying service
· Bank Reconciliations
· Accounting system setup for new businesses
· Personal financial statements
· Estimated Tax preparation
· Financial Statement Compilations
· Tax Planning (Corporate, partnership, individual)
· Business Tax preparation, Including Excise Tax
· CFO, Contoller duties
Additional reasons to consider when hiring an outsourced Accounting Department:
We are here and we have the experience to help you to grow your business.
Our Accounting Firm can help you to setup a new business or cleanup and existing company that has not had professional help.We can setup the reporting and systems needed to understand your business better.
We can efficiently and effectively create a budget and projections so that you can forecast and plan properly.
We can help with Sales Tax, Payroll Setup and Integration of your existing systems or help to streamline your bookkeeping systems with the correct checks and balances for Best Practices.
We can perform Compilation Services for your Company in accordance with the Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARSs) as promulgated by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
For more information about our Accounting services, please call us at +1619.808.7728
Our Accounting & Bookkeeping service is just the thing you are looking for if you are:
A small to medium sized company or non-profit organization in the San Diego area.
An individual who wants assistance with their personal financial record-keeping.
Starting a new company and want to make sure that everything is handled correctly from the beginning.
Spending too much time on your company’s bookkeeping and not enough time bringing in new business.
Losing time and money because of mismanaged financial records.
Spending too much money for a full-time bookkeeper/accountant.
Not prepared for your quarterly and annual tax filings.
Wishing you or your staff had a better understanding of QuickBooks.
Copyright © Lori A.Riccardi, CPA Accounting & Tax Services. All Rights Reserved